COME JOIN US FOR 4TH OF JULY CELEBRATION JUL 4 MORE INFORMATION >
The Schonhoff Dutch Mill, listed on the National Register of Historic Places, was originally located 12 miles north of Wamego. Built in the 1870s, a young immigrant named John Schonhoff used it to grind grain until the late 1880s. In 1924, the mill was dismantled, each stone was numbered and moved to City Park using 35 horse-drawn wagons, where it was reconstructed.
|HOURS||Call for tours|
|PRICE||$1.00-$4.00, Group rate available|
E 4th St
Wamego, KS 66547